Improving customer service and store productivity and reducing costs to create a more customer centric business through better business processes, skills and technology.
Martec will work with your operations team to:
- Benchmark existing operating processes against industry best practice
- Develop the optimum store processes for sales management, sales reporting and forecasting, labor scheduling, store communication and task management, ordering and replenishment, inventory management, loss prevention and fraud detection, visual merchandising and planogramming, space management, cash management,, management information, CRM and clienteling
- Conduct cost reduction surveys.
IT Strategy and System Selection
If you are contemplating new store technology (e.g. POS, time and attendance, labor management, store portals, loss prevention, space management), Martec will:
- Ensure your team makes effective use of existing systems and information
- Guide and assist the selection and implementation of a new system.
Martec has five relevant training options which can be tailored or blended to suit your requirements.
- E-learning course on solution selling for store associates
- E-learning course on store operations for store managers and their direct reports
- E-learning course on visual merchandising
- Instructor led course on growing your retail business for store managers and area managers of chain retailers, franchisers/franchisees and mall operators.
- Instructor led course on store operations for store managers and their direct reports
Martec Products and Reports to Help You
- Worldwide Retail Software Directory, contains sections on POS, clienteling and CRM, EFT, labour management, price management and optimization, space management, task management and store portals and time attendance with all the software sold in the English speaking world for each of these applications, including supplier and product details to help you develop a long list of companies to contact.
- Model Requirements Definition and ITT (RFP) for POS.