Supply chain management
Improve multi-channel supply chain efficiency with better availability and enhanced customer service, through better business processes, skills and technology.
Martec's team of supply chain consultants specializes in the following areas:
- Development of a multi-channel supply chain strategy
- Audit of effectiveness of current supply chain processes
- Implementation of fast fashion and speed sourcing processes
- Assistance in implementing vendor partnerships and collaboration
- Development of multi-channel warehouse and distribution center strategies and multi-level inventory policies
- Integration of warehouse / DC processes with buying, merchandising and store operations.
IT Strategy and System Selection
If you are planning to implement new supply chain systems Martec will:
- Ensure your team makes effective use of existing supply chain management systems and information
- Guide and assist the selection and implementation of new systems (e.g. warehouse management / WMS, vendor portals, allocation and replenishment) including evaluating vendors.
Martec has four supply chain options which can be tailored or blended to suit your requirements:
- Instructor-led supply chain management course
- Instructor-led forecasting, allocation and replenishment course
- Instructor-led merchandise optimization course
- Fast fashion and speed sourcing instructor-led class .
Martec Products and Reports to Help You
- ROI evaluation model for allocation and replenishment implementations
- ROI evaluation model for supply chain implementations
- ROI evaluation model for vendor portals
- Model Requirements Definition and ITT (RFP) for forecasting and replenishment.
Relevant White Papers Available for Free Download