Improving sales and inventory management to apply best practices, maximizing sales, margins, turn and optimizing GMROI (Gross Margin Return on Inventory Investment).
Martec specializes in designing and implementing best practice retail business processes. We cover all the merchandise management processes including merchandise and range planning (assortment planning), category planning, forecasting, allocation and replenishment, Open to Buy (OTB), Weekly Sales, Stock and Intake (WSSI), and supplier performance monitoring.
Martec works with retailers to develop optimum multi-channel merchandise management processes for their business. This includes reviewing current processes, benchmarking against relevant KPIs and competitors, and recommending improved processes to increase sales, customer service and profitability.
IT Strategy and System Selection
If you are planning a new merchandise management system Martec will:
- Ensure the business makes effective use of existing systems and information.
- Guide and assist the selection and implementation of a new system.
Martec has a number of merchandise management training courses to suit different levels of experience including:
- Buying and merchandising e-learning course - an introduction to the subject
- Visual merchandising e-learning course
- Essentials of merchandise management instructor-led course
- Merchandise and assortment planning instructor-led course
- Forecasting, replenishment and allocation instructor-led class
- Merchandise optimization instructor-led class
- Supply chain management instructor-led class
- Fast fashion and speed sourcing instructor-led class
Martec Products and Reports to Help You
- ROI and Business Case Analyzer
- Model Requirements Definition and ITT (RFP) for merchandise management systems